A Golden Life Personal Care Home is a comfortable, safe environment for individuals with developmental or cognitive disabilites who are in need of a Community Residential Alternative (CRA) and residential care services.
A Golden Life Personal Care Home offers a "home away from home" to those leaving their primary residence for the first time, discharged from a State hospital, and for those who simply need another caring place to live, grow and learn.
We provide the following services:
- Room and board in a comfortable environment
- 3 nutritious meals and snacks per day
- Protective care and watchful oversight to ensure safety of our consumers
- The strict enforcement of Resident's Rights
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Ensure medication compliance
- ISP and Treatment plan adherence
- Residential training and supervision
- Community access and involvement
We have a location in Gwinnett County and plan to expand very soon!
A Golden Life also has Host Homes in Atlanta, Paulding County, Cobb County and Rockdale County!